Grangeville City Council Agenda
November 16, 2009 – 7:30 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the November 2nd and the November 6th meetings
1. Sandra Cuthbert – discussion on temporary closure of the alley connecting No. Florence & No. Boulevard Sts. between E. No. 2nd St. & E. No. 3rd St.
1. Census Update – Mike Peterson
2. Snowhaven Minutes – November 5, 2009
3. Planning and Zoning Minutes – November 4, 2009
a. Decision on Conditional Use for Calvin Bakie, 411 E North Street
4. Update on WWTP Variance
5. Police & Animal Report – October 2009
1. Discussion on banner policy
a. Library Dell computer: cpu (without memory), monitor, keyboard, mouse
b. City Hall okipage 24 printer
2. Approve catering permit for The Gallery at Irwin Drug on November 19, 2009
3. Sidewalk construction extension request: Aaron Williams, 201 E South 10th Street
4. Sidewalk waiver renewal request from Anderson Aeromotive
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.