Grangeville City Council Agenda
December 20, 2010 – 7:30 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the December 6th meeting
1. Pam Smith, Post office – request for restricted parking on South College
2. Amanda Pilant – request for stop signs at Nezperce and Meadow
1. Snowhaven Minutes – December 2, 2010
1. Approve the applications submitted by the following business for pawn,
secondhand & junk store licenses.
Ralph Martin d/b/a Martin’s Antiques
Milton Perry d/b/a B & B Bargain Store
Stacey Turner d/b/a Beginagains Thrift Store
Items to Note:
1. Suddenlink will be increasing prices as of December 2010
2. Walco Tonnage Reports
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.