Grangeville City Council Agenda
March 21, 2011 – 7:30 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the March 7th meeting
1. George Fischer – fishing pond
1. Tally Lovell – Use of Heritage Square for a fundraiser on April 30th
1. Snowhaven Minutes – March 3, 2011
1. Discussion on Animal Ark Agreement and options
2. Discussing on diagonal parking
3. Discussion on proposed disk golf at the Lion’s Park
1. Request from Qwest, 320 So C Street, to have a 6’ chain link security fence topped with barbed wire, within 50’ of the corner and taller than 3’
2. Move the April 4th meeting to April 5th
3. Call for bids for the handicap restroom at Pioneer Park
Executive Session: 67-2345 (c) Labor Negotiations
Items to Note:
1. Walco Tonnage Report – 2010-11 First Quarter
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.