Grangeville City Council Agenda
June 18, 2012 – 7:30 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the June 4th meeting
1. WWTP Project Update
a. Approve TML Construction Pay Request #1 for $256,468.86
2. Personnel Handbook Recommendations
1. Catering permit for the Man Cave, July 1st-3rd Kris Blankenship
2. Adopt Ordinance #875 to authorize and provide issuance of sewer revenue bonds and adopt the Summary of Ordinance #875 and authorize publication by Summary
3. Adopt Resolution #228 – to authorize and provide issuance of sewer revenue bonds
4. Request from Relay for Life to hang a banner after Border Days banner comes down until the event is over on July 21st
5. Surplus: Sensus Touch read gun Serial #19111 with pit probe and charger
6 Discussion on hiring an economist to provide an analysis on the Forest Service Decision
7. Inland Cellular request to allow Syringa Hospital to co-late on Inland Cellular tower on City property
Items to Note:
1. Budget Meetings: July 9th, 17th and 18th
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.