Grangeville City Council Agenda
January 3 2017 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the December 19th meeting
1. Kevin Asker – request to hang a banner for Friends of the NRA until February 10th
2. Andy McNab – Request remaining Webb funds
1. Melinda Hall, Octoberfest Committee – Discuss Octoberfest 2017
2. Rodney Barger – Request a variance on the property at the end of South Park Street
Consent Agenda: Any item will be removed from the consent agenda at the request of any member of the Council and that item will be considered separately later. Approval by roll call vote.
1. Approve the following Boards and Commissions:
Library Board: David Rauzi (2015 expired-trying to find a replacement), Brett Rogers (2019),
Meleah McCulley (2019), Serena Jackson (2020), Susan Anderson (2020),
Amy Farris (liaison)
Planning and Zoning Commission: Michael Cook (2017), Yolanda Stout (2017),
Kevin Asker (2018), Don Kissinger (2017), Lance McColloch (2018)
Snowhaven Expansion Committee: Todd Marek, Mike Sturdevant, Kevin Asker, Paul
Eimers, James Kingma, John Lamb, Mac McBoyle, James Rockwell
ADA Committee: Councilmembers Peterson and Grant, Connie Workman, Dock Stroop,
Lynda Fox, Mark Gravatt
Technical Review Committee: Mike Sturdevant, Tim Kaschmitter and Dan Tackett
2. Approve the Council Committees for 2017
1. Genealogy Move Update – Councilman Peterson
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.