Planning and Zoning Agenda
February 26, 2018
1. Read and/or approve April 25, 2017 minutes
2. Public Hearings: During the Public Hearings, the following format will be used. For those wishing to speak, please sign in on the appropriate Sign Up Sheet.
· Applicant Presentation
· Staff Presentation
· Written Correspondence
· Supporters of the Application
· Neutrals of the Application
· Opponents of the Application Present and Abut
· Applicant Rebuttal
· Hearing closed
· Discussion and Recommendation by the Commission
Planning and Zoning shall make its findings of fact and recommendations to the City Council within thirty (30) days after the public hearing.
a. Public Hearing: Rezone application submitted by Bonita Perreault,
515 W North Street. P&Z will review whether the zoning proposal is
consistent with the Comprehensive Plan before making a recommendation
to the Council on the rezone application.
b. Public Hearing: Annexation request submitted by Kaschmitter Properties
LLC to annex approximately 7.41 ac. The proposed zoning for annexation
is Residential Zone A. P&Z will review whether the zoning proposal is
consistent with the Comprehensive Plan before recommending a zone
classification to the City Council for the annexation.
3. Unfinished Business
4. New Business
a. Elect Officers
· Vice Chairman
b. Review and discuss the proposed ordinance change for Minor Land
Regular Meeting Date: the 4th Tuesday of each month at 5:30 p.m.