Grangeville City Council Agenda
April 2, 2018 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the March 19th meeting
1. Jordan Zwygart – presentation of City Audit for year ending 9/30/17
a. Accept the 2016-17 Audit as presented
2. Jinny Cash – present information about Veteran’s Appreciation Day on June 16th
1. Public Works Report – Bob
2. Fire Department Minutes – 3/12/18 and 3/26/18 Training Minutes and 3/12/18 Executive Minutes
1. 2018 Arbor Day Proclamation
2. PW Recommendation on the indefinite sidewalk renewal at 733 South Idaho for Jessica & Eugene Blackburn
3. PW Recommendation on the indefinite sidewalk request at 411 East North for Camas Prairie Food Bank
4. PW recommendation to allow a fence in the right of way for Tracy Dean & Tiffany Forsgren at 414 S State Street
5. Surplus the following PW/WWTP items:
• Homelite trash pump Briggs and Stratton Motor. Don’t run in current condition but can getting running. Parts for the pump part are no longer available
• Eagle Air Compessor electric motor still works just don’t use.
• Cam Spray Pressure Washer. 5.5 honda gas motor. Runs doesn’t get used anymore because of getting a steam cleaner.
• Kodak Office Hero 6.1 Printer
• Dell V715W Printer
• HP Compaq dc7800 Small Form Factor PC with Windows XP
• Dell Dimension 4700 PC with Windows XP
• Dell E1912HF LCD Monitor 19”
• Dell E173FPVF LCD Monitor 17”- this monitor has 3 lines of dead pixels in it
• Dell 17” 9400 Laptop at WWTP
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.