Grangeville City Council Agenda
December 3, 2018 – 6:00 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the November 19th meeting ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Public Works Report – Bob
2. Library Minutes – November 15, 2018 ACTION ITEM
1. Decision on the request from Silas Whitley for access through the watershed or a 10’ easement ACTION ITEM
1. Appoint Susan Anderson to a 3 year term, expiring December 31, 2021 and correct remaining Library Board terms for existing board members with expiration of terms on December 31st ACTION ITEM
2. Allow unused vacation for the police department to be paid in January and then change it to January during a future handbook change ACTION ITEM
3. Authorize the Mayor to sign the Master Lease agreement with The Bancorp for the police vehicle purchase ACTION ITEM
4. Discuss and authorize the Mayor to sign the Watershed Timber Harvest Contract with JG Logging ACTION ITEM
5. Approve the catering permit for Cottonwood Mini Village to cater Christmas parties at the Rib Guy and Gal, 45 Hwy 95 N, on December 7th and 22nd, 2018 from 5pm – 9pm ACTION ITEM
6. Adopt 2019 Council Meeting Dates ACTION ITEM
Executive Session: According to Idaho Code 74-206 (b) Personnel ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.