Grangeville City Council Agenda
February 4, 2019 – 6:00 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the January 23rd meeting ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Public Works Report – Bob
2. Police and Animal Control Report – December 2017
3. Planning and Zoning Minutes – January 22, 2019 ACTION ITEM
a. Decision on Comprehensive Plan Amendment – to allow commercial zoning from Court Street to Highway 95 ACTION ITEM
b. Decision on rezone request to rezone the property from Court Street to Highway 95 to the City Limit line from Residential Zone A to Commercial ACTION ITEM
1. Discuss no parking on Florence Street ACTION ITEM
1. Discussion Law Enforcement Mutual Aid/Mutual Assistance Agreement with Cottonwood ACTION ITEM
2. Adopt Ordinance – Creating a Cross Control Policy ACTION ITEM
3. Adopt Resolution – Adopt Cross Control Policy ACTION ITEM
4. Watershed Logging Update ACTION ITEM
Executive Session:According to Idaho Code 74-206 (c) To acquire an interest in real propertyACTION ITEM
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.