Grangeville City Council Agenda
July 1, 2019 – 6:00 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the June 17th meeting ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Dennis Tracy – Show the Council the sign for the little league field with Steve Schumacher’s name and receive final approval to hang the sign ACTION ITEM
2. Patrick and Marietta Holman, Walco – discuss a proposed rate increase for 2019-20
3. David McKnight, Airbridge – Available to answer questions on the public hotspot donation ACTION ITEM
1. Public Works Report – Bob
1. Discussion on the Water Master Plan ACTION ITEM
2. Discussion on increasing Mayor and Council wages ACTION ITEM
1. Approve the catering permit for The Rib Buy & Gal, 45 Hwy 95 N, July 4th from 10am to 12:01am for Border Days Gala ACTION ITEM
2. Approve the transfer of beer and wine license from Askers Thrift Inc. d/b/a Askers Harvest Foods to Cloninger’s Inc. d/b/a Cloningers’s Marketplace ACTION ITEM
3. Approve the catering permit for The Melting Pot in The Trails Parking lot at 101 E Main on July 6, 2019, 6pm to 12:01am for Border Days Street Dance ACTION ITEM
EXECUTIVE SESSION: According to Idaho Code 74-206 (c) To acquire an interest in real property ACTION ITEM111
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.