Grangeville City Council Agenda
February 3, 2020 – 6:00 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the January 21st and January 23rd ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Cindy Lane and Jamie Everson, Grangeville Farmers Market – Request to use Pioneer Park for 2020 and provide a summary of 2019 Season ACTION ITEM
1. Accept the Library Minutes of January 16, 2020 ACTION ITEM
1. Discussion and decision on whether to participate in the RCDi training program REV Up North Idaho and if someone would like to serve on the CEDA board ACTION ITEM
1. Approve the catering permit for Grangeville Country Club to cater for Chocolate Fantasy at Sts. Peter & Paul School, 330 S B on March 14, 2020 from 5pm-11:30 pm ACTION ITEM
2. Approve the memorandum of understanding between the City and Library for the use of the Elaine Crea Meeting Room for an additional three years, to expire February 21, 2023 ACTION ITEM
3. Discuss the request by David Bartle from Boise, for the City to install a Level 1 fast charger for electric cars in the City ACTION ITEM
4. Surplus the old garbage cans along Main Street ACTION ITEM
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.