Grangeville City Council Agenda
November 2, 2020 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the October 19th ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Lindsay Klapprich, 1015 N Junction – request to live in a camper while construction and repair is occurring on the home at the same property ACTION ITEM
1. Discuss and Adopt Ordinance on water and sewer revisions ACTION ITEM
2. Discussion on a discounted Ski Swap only price for punch cards and season passes ACTION ITEM
3. Resolution to adopt the revised fee schedule ACTION ITEM
4. Final report on water bond refunding with the Idaho Bond Bank
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.