Grangeville City Council Agenda
August 2, 2021 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of July 19th ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Bilejo and Lindsay Klapprich – request for an extension to live in two recreational vehicles at 1015 N Junction until 9/6/21 ACTION ITEM
2. Raj Chahal – Discussion on possible annexation of property in area of impact and to ask if the Council would deny the annexation ACTION ITEM
1. Accept Library Minutes July 15, 2021 ACTION ITEM
1. Discuss sidewalk, curb and gutter waiver request from Nona Donaldson, 810 N Junction, based upon public works recommendation ACTION ITEM
2. Discuss Old Dump Road and request from Cody Coppersmith to utilize and improve the road ACTION ITEM
3. Discuss the trailer ordinance and parking on the street (9-2-15)
4. Adopt the 2021-22 Tentative Budget ACTION ITEM
5. Discuss sidewalk, curb and gutter waiver request from Pete Bruzas, 1021 Middle Street, based upon public works recommendation ACTION ITEM
6. Discussion on the water and sewer bond election in November
Items to Note:
1. 2021-22 Budget Hearing – September 7, 2021
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.