Grangeville City Council Agenda
October 4, 2021 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of September 20th ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Bill Bonner – request for a 180-day permit to live in a camper at 715 N A Street while repairing on the house ACTION ITEM
2. Tracy Williams – request for a proclamation declaring October Safe Infant Sleep Awareness
a. Proclamation declaring October 2021 Safe Infant Sleep Awareness Month ACTION ITEM
1. Accept the Planning and Zoning Minutes – September 28, 2021 ACTION ITEM
a. Decision on the variance requested by Raj Chahal for 9 acres of property west of South E Street, between Court Street extended to the west and Highway 95, to receive a variance to the subdivision code ACTION ITEM
2. Accept Library Minutes – September 16, 2021 ACTION ITEM
a. Appoint Bridget Arnzen to a 5-year board term, 1/1/22-12/31/26 ACTION ITEM
1. Resolution to approve a farm lease to Rick Hazelbaker ACTION TIEM
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.