Grangeville City Council Agenda
February 6, 2017 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the January 17th meeting
1. Jinny Cash – Update on the veteran’s center
2. Rachel Young & Sue Kutner, Grangeville Arts – discuss possibility of a new structure at Pioneer Park similar to a band shell type
3. Lynda Fox, EMT liaison – Update on the March 4th Spring Fling with helicopter landing and training
1. Library Update & Request for Genealogy room use
a. Library Minutes – 1/19/17
2. Planning and Zoning Minutes – 1/24/17
3. Fire Meeting Minutes – 1/9/17 Executive Meeting and 1/9/17 & 1/23/17 Fire Meetings
1. Request for a donation to the Chocolate Fantasy at Sts. Peter and Paul School from the pool
2. Request for a donation to Syringa Festival of Hearts from the pool
3. Request to purchase pool boiler $26,748.00 – Jeff
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.