Grangeville City Council Agenda
March 6, 2017 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the February 6th and February 21st meetings
1. Nancy Connolley, Hope Center – Walk for Life is May 13th
a. Request to hang a banner – April 22nd until May 13th
b. Request for a donation of 4 day passes at the pool
2. Rachel Young, Grangeville Arts – Discussion on band cover at Pioneer Park
1. Angie Norman, Library Director – Update on Summer Reading events and permission to have
Shiznits Concessions at Pioneer Park for the kick off to summer reading concert.
2. Planning and Zoning Minutes – February 28, 2017
a. Discuss and make a decision on the Mountain View Business Park Subdivision 2017
3. Fire Minutes – 2/13/17 and 2/27/17 fire meeting and 2/13/17 executive meeting
1. Discussion on draft subdivision ordinance exceptions, water & sewer policy changes, connection fee deferral agreement and minimum lot sizes – Jeff
1. Approve Beer & Wine License for the Idaho County Veterans Association Inc. d/b/a Veterans
Outreach & Community Center
2. Discuss and/or Adopt Ordinance to annex Block A, Lot 1 of Mountain View Business Park
Subdivision 2017 as requested by W & H Properties, LLC
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.