Training meeting Monday April 8, 2019
Meeting called to order at 19:00
- Minutes read at 19:00
- Brian discussed a conversation he had with a fireman from the Donnelly Fire Dept. They discussed grants available through US Bank and other possible money available. Brian will meet with Bob to discuss some ideas.
- John U requested an increase in funds for the 2019 fireworks. After discussion firemen voted to increase the amount for the fireworks this year by $1,000.00.
- Firemen discussed the purchase of a trailer for the fish pond and other fire dept. related needs. Firemen approved spending $4,500.00 on the purchase of a used 16’trailer
- Jared suggested that this year we purchase items to sell at the fish pond.
- Bob mentioned that Easter is on the 21st and ask for a show of hands on how many will be around that weekend.
- Mark, Andrew and Mike picked a GHS Senior for the GFD Scholarship this year.
- Bob reminded firemen to check their gear before they leave.
Minutes taken by Kerry McCulley
Approved by Fire Chief Bob Mager _________________________________
Meeting adjourned at 20:25