Grangeville City Council Agenda
May 18, 2020 – 6:00 P.M.
Due to COVID-19 the Council Meeting is closed to in-person attendance. Anyone interested in attending the meeting via phone can use the following call-in information. Once connected, please mute your phone to minimize background noise.
*Call-in number: 1-408-418-9388
*Meeting number: 624 198 673#
Read and/or approve minutes of the May 4th meeting ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Christian Anderson, Zions Bank – Discussion and then authorize the City Administrator to move forward with water bond refinancing through the Idaho Bond Bank ACTION ITEM
1. Police Report- April 2020
2. Public Works Report – Bob
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Surplus non-working Lenovo library computers with Serial Numbers MJLHHRO, MJLHKA4, MJLHHX1, MJLHHR1, MJLHHN3, MJLHHR7, MJLHHT9 ACTION ITEM
2. Discuss the Band Shell project, including sidewalks and the classification of the project ACTION ITEM
3. Discussion on sidewalks and curb requirements as required on building permits
4. Authorize Public Works Director Mager to sell the 1990 GMC pickup for the best price he can get as no bids were received ACTION ITEM
5. Revenue updates due to COVID-19
6. Usage of City property relating to the Governor’s guidelines for COVID -19
Executive Session: According to Idaho Code 74-206 (f) Pending litigation ACTION ITEM
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.