Grangeville City Council Agenda
April 15, 2019 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the April 1st meeting ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Jordan Zwygart – presentation of the City Audit for year ending September 30, 2018
a. Accept the 2017-18 audit as presented ACTION ITEM
2. Jeff Kutner, Chamber of Commerce – request to allow the tall electrically box in Pioneer Park to be painted ACTION ITEM
1. Accept Fire Training Minutes – 3/11/19 and 3/25/19 ACTION ITEM
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Set Spring Clean Up Week May 13 – 17, 2019 ACTION ITEM
2. Adopt Ordinance to change Council Meeting start time to 6pm year-round ACTION ITEM
3. Surplus the WWTP blower motors and blowers ACTION ITEM
Items to Note: Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.