Grangeville City Council Agenda
April 16, 2018 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the April 2nd meeting
1. Rachel Young, Grangeville Arts – Request permission to have the Summer Concert Series in Pioneer Park 7/12, 7/19, 7/26 and 8/2.
1. Police and Animal Control Report – March 2018
1. Discussion on indefinite sidewalk waiver request denied 4/2/18 at 411 East North for Camas Prairie Food Bank
2. Discussion on indefinite sidewalk waiver request denied 4/2/18 at 733 South Idaho for Jessica and Eugene Blackburn
1. Approve the Junk Shop/Pawnbrokers and Secondhand Stores license for Cross Over Ministry for Everyone d/b/a Papa’s Attic
2. Set spring clean-up May 14 – May 18
3. Resolution to destroy records
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.