Grangeville City Council Agenda
April 20, 2015 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the April 6th meeting
1. Jody Hoogland – Request to have a Quilt Walk around town with a free breakfast at Heritage Square and permission to hang a banner
2. Deputy Cliff Jones, Idaho County Sheriff Department – Introduce the inmate worker program
3. Joe Cladouhos, Syringa Hospital & Clinics – Request for helipad landing demonstration on April 24th at 2:00 pm
4. Andy McNab, Grangeville Country Club – Request for $102,726 in Webb funds
1. Police and Animal Control Report – March 2015
2. Planning and Zoning Minutes – April 7, 2015
1. Adopt Ordinance to vacate an alley in Block 11, Schmadeka’s 5th per application
submitted by Dick Haener
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.