Grangeville City Council Agenda
April 20, 2020 – 6:00 P.M.
Due to COVID-19 the Council Meeting is closed to in-person attendance. Anyone interested in attending the meeting via phone can use the following call-in information. Once connected, please mute your phone to minimize background noise.
*Call-in number: 1-408-418-9388
*Meeting number: 622 201 084#
Read and/or approve minutes of the March 19th and April 6th meetings ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Jerrilyn Elliott, 810 S Hall – request to allow chickens (without a rooster) in any zones in the City
1. Police Report – March 2020
2. Public Works Report – Bob
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Recommendation from Public Works to approve a sidewalk waiver on Main Street for JMS Properties, 711 W Main Street ACTION ITEM
2. Recommendation from Public Works to approve a sidewalk waiver on North Meadow, for Frank Cox, 800 N Meadow ACTION ITEM
3. Recommendation from Public Works to approve a sidewalk waiver on Washington Avenue for Peggy Wright, 403 Washington ACTION ITEM
4. Decision to have Northwest Management Inc manage all the property on the watershed, including the three newly purchased properties ACTION ITEM
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.