Training meeting Monday April 26, 2021
- Meeting started at 1800pm.
- Rolled all trucks to the high school. Paired off in teams, and completed timed parking and hose hookup, while the 2nd fireman suited up. The main goal was to become comfortable with parking within limitations, putting the truck in pump gear, and practicing speed and accuracy in operations.
- Rural 2 had issues starting once we finished. It was limped back to the station, and put on the radar to be fixed asap.
- Meeting adjourned at 2000
- Minutes taken by Beth Boehmke
Bob Mager 541, Brian Perry 542, Jared Andrews 543