Grangeville City Council Agenda
April 4, 2017 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the March 20th meeting
1. Rachel Young, Grangeville Arts – Request to have the 2017 Summer Concert series at Pioneer Park on July 13, 20, 27 and August 3
2. Sara Espeland – Update on Animal Rescue Foundation
3. Jeff Lindsley – request for a handicap parking space in front of Main Street Square at 158 Main Street.
3. Jordan Zwygart, Audit Presentation
a. Accept the 2015-16 Audit as presented
1. Planning and Zoning Minutes – March 28, 2017
a. Decision on the conditional use application submitted by the Nazarene Church to expand their school to include 1st – 5th grade
1. Approve the catering permit for The Gallery Bistro to cater for the Central Idaho Art
Association Spring Show on May 3rd, 4pm-7pm at the Bicentennial Museum
2. Request from Kristy Beckstead to hang a Banner April 17th – April 26th for Sexual Assault
Awareness month in April (coordinated with the Hope Center)
3. Approve the beer license for Grangeville Border Days Inc. d/b/a Grangeville Border Days at
The Grangeville Rodeo Grounds
Items to Note:
1. Expenditure & Revenue Reports – February 2017
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.