Grangeville City Council Agenda
April 4, 2022 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of March 21st ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Lynn Fredrickson – request for Twin Pines Trail Run on July 2nd with 5 mile at 7am, 10 mile at 7:30 am and 20 mile at 8am ACTION ITEM
2. Todd Marek – ask the City to sponsor a GEM grant for the band shell ACTION ITEM
3. Jordan Zwygart, Zwygart John & Associates – presentation of audit for FY21
a. Accept audit for 2020-21 ACTION ITEM
1. Accept Library Minutes – March 17, 2022 ACTION ITEM
2. Planning and Zoning Minutes – March 29, 2022 ACTION ITEM
a. Decision on the variance application submitted by Lance Delgado, 636 Dawn Drive ACTION ITEM
b. Decision on the minor land division application submitted by Timothy and Elizabeth Denton for the property at 1109 Hall Street ACTION ITEM
3. Public Works Report – Bob
1. Update on the EMS Meeting in March
1. Appoint Keely Rowland as City Treasurer ACTION ITEM
2. Discuss Grangeville Rural Fire Agreement ACTION ITEM
3. AIC Spring Workshop April 19, 2022 – discuss attendance and interest in District Director position
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.