Grangeville City Council Agenda
April 5, 2016 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the March 21st meeting
1. Dennis Duman – introduction as a commissioner candidate
2. Jeff Schwendener – discuss building a bike path on the water shed corner
3. Western Meats – sidewalk waiver request at 1016 N College
1. Fire Department Minutes – March 8, 14, 28 of 2016
1. Determine a project to work towards for the “Community Projects” training – Tonya
2. Set September 6, 2016 as the budget hearing for 2016-17 – Tonya
3 Donation of American La France fire truck to Border Days Association – Scott
4. Accept Library internet agreement with First Step Internet
Ordinance to rezone property as per Ted Lindsley’s request
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.