Grangeville City Council Agenda
April 6, 2015 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the March 16th meeting
Public Hearing on the Vacation of the alley in Block 11, Schmadeka’s 5th, as requested by Dick Haener
1. Kristy Beckstead – Revised request to hang banner from April 13th – May 1st for Sexual Assault Awareness Month (originally only requested April 27th-May 1st)
2. Carla Wilkins, LCSC Outreach – Permission to have scuba diving class July 11th and 12th 5:15pm – 7:15pm
1. Planning and Zoning Minutes, March 24, 2015
a. Recommendation to approve the variance application submitted by Syringa Hospital to
have the concrete pad for the generator partially on City right of way
2. Fire Department Minutes – March 2nd, 9th and 23rd, 2015
1. Approve Catering Permit for The Gallery Bistro on May 1, 2015 from 5pm-7pm at the Bicentennial Historical Museum for tkenthe Central Idaho Art Association
2. Approve beer license for Grangeville Country Club at the Rodeo Grounds for Border Days
3. Approve beer garden application as submitted by Grangeville Border Days Rodeo for July 3rd,
4th and 5th from 10:00 am – 12:00 a.m.
4. Proclamation for Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week May 2-9, 2015
5. Discuss the following surplus items with no bids received:
• Generac, Liquid cooled diesel generator w/ Transfer switch: 1988 3.0L 30 KW (all manuals and parts lists included)
• “Auger Monster” auger and screw conveyer w/ channel cradle and control panel.
6. Set September 8, 2015 as the budget hearing for 2015-16
7. Request from Morgan & Tammy Drew to connect to water and sewer prior to completion of
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.