Grangeville City Council Agenda
April 6, 2020 – 6:00 P.M.
Due to COVID-19 the Council Meeting is closed to in-person attendance. Anyone interested in attending the meeting via phone can use the following call-in information. Once connected, please mute your phone to minimize background noise.
*Call-in number: 1-408-418-9388
*Meeting number: 621 095 821#
Read and/or approve minutes of the March 16th ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
Visitors: via phone
1. Amy Manning, Executive Director: III-A Annual Report
1. Accept the Fire Training Minutes of March 9 and 24, 2020 ACTION ITEM
2. Accept the Planning and Zoning Minutes of March 24, 2020 ACTION ITEM
a. Decision on the conditional use request by The Growing Patch Learning Center, 327 W N 4th to operate a day care center, after school program and home school tutoring services in a residential zone ACTION ITEM
b. Decision on the conditional use request by Madeline Gilmore, 627 S C to operate an Esthetic business in a residential zone ACTION ITEM
3. Accept the Library Board Minutes – March 19, 2020 ACTION ITEM
a. Accept the resignation of Dani Reynolds as board member and appoint Carmen Sangster to fill the remainder of her term, expiring December 31, 2020 ACTION ITEM
1. Request from Lynne Fredrickson to hold the Trail Run on the watershed July 5, 2020 ACTION ITEM
2. Authorize purchase of 20 acres of Watershed property from Silas Whitley for $50,000 ACTION ITEM
3. Recommendation to approve the retaining wall in the right of way for Richard Cox, 218 N College ACTION ITEM
4. Surplus 1990 GMC 2wd pickup ACTION ITEM
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.