Grangeville City Council Agenda
August 1, 2016 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the July 18th meeting
1. Nancy Asker, Melinda Hall and Rachel Kelley – Discuss Octoberfest events and activities
2. Jessica Austad, Ida-Lew – Presentation of the Ida-Lew Business Plan
1. Ellissa Crowl, Library – Request to have Art in the Park on both July 3rd and 4th, 2017
1. Surplus the 1973 Chevy Sludge Truck at the WWTP ($1,500-$2,000)
2. Surplus old safe at the Public Works Building (Value $1,000-$1,500)
3. Discuss and adopt tentative budget 2016-17 (including 3% salary increase for police, public
works, city attorney and city clerk)
Items to Note:
1. 2016-17 Budget Hearing: September 6, 2016
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.