Grangeville City Council Agenda
August 16, 2010 – 7:30 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the August 2nd and August 4th meetings
1. Discuss Wastewater Plant Phosphorus Project
1. Tera King – discuss proposed timber sale on the watershed
2. Justin Wilson, TD&H Engineering – update on the services they provide
3. Cristy Facey, Grangeville Christian Church – request to close W So 1st Street for their round up
1. ADA Committee Recommendations
2. Sewer Project – Pay Request #3
1. Surplus Items – Chief Quantz
a. Fully automatic assault rifle
b. 2004 Chevy Impala
2. Move the September 6th meeting to Tuesday September 7th due to Labor Day
Items to Note:
1. Budget Hearing: September 7, 2010
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.