Grangeville City Council Agenda
August 19, 2019 – 6:00 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the August 5th meeting ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Jeff Kutner and Aurie Lefler – Decision on Jeff’s request to have the electrical box at Pioneer Park wrapped in vinyl ACTION ITEM
1. Accept Fire Minutes of July 8, July 16 and July 22, 2019 ACTION ITEM
2. Police Report – Morgan
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Approve the transfer of the liquor license from Michael L. Ozmer d/b/a The Trails Restaurant & Lounge to J Perez LLC d/b/a The Trails Restaurant & Lounge ACTION ITEM
2. Decision on Public Works recommendation for an indefinite sidewalk waiver for Ken & Melissa Malone, 1013 N State, previous waiver granted 7/18/05 ACTION ITEM
3. Resolution to amend the comprehensive plan to allow Industrial zoning for Tax# 974, 426 and 88 ACTION ITEM
4. Adopt the Ordinance to rezone Tax# 974, 426 and 88 from Residential Zone B to Industrial Zone ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
1. 2019-20 Budget Hearing: September 3, 2019
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.