Grangeville City Council Agenda
August 2, 2010 – 7:30 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the July 19th meeting
1. Set a date to canvass the votes
1. Charlie Fournier – request to have 2 handicap parking spots designated along South B Street with a new installed handicap ramp access in front of the new activity center
2. Jim Rehder – Communicate re-election effort
3. Sue Kutner – Request for a road closure on August 28th for a reception
4. Matt Clark, 620 South Idaho – Request to place a fence in the right of way
1. Police and Animal Control Report – July 2010
2. Library Board Minutes – July 22, 2010
1. Authorize Mayor to sign J-U-B time and material contract for miscellaneous engineering services
2. Adopt 2010-11 tentative budget
Items to Note:
1. Bond Election – August 3, 2010, 8am-8pm
2. 2010-11 Budget hearing – September 7, 2010
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.