Grangeville City Council Agenda
August 20, 2018 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the August 6th Council meeting ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Katie Told, Grangeville Swim Team – request for the City to sponsor a Grangeville Community Foundation Grant where swim team and the City split the cost to purchase 4 new benches for the pool in a collaborative effort ACTION ITEM
1. Police and Animal Control Report – July 2018
1. Fire Department Minutes – Accept 7/2/18, 7/9/18, 7/23/18 Training Minutes ACTION ITEM
1. Update on the meeting with Angie from CEDA ACTION ITEM
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Discuss the Main Street banner process with ITD requirements ACTION ITEM
2. Discuss changing septic waste dumping fees at the Wastewater Treatment Plant
3. Discuss establishing a Library District
4. Public Works Recommendation for an indefinite sidewalk waiver for Sandra Eimers, 605 E Main (Evergreen Suites) ACTION ITEM
5. Public Works Recommendation for renewal of an indefinite sidewalk waiver for Gail Stowers at 822 South B Street ACTION ITEM
6. Surplus an old Caterpillar D8 ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
1. Idaho Forest Group Mill Tour September 18th, 5:30 pm – 8pm
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.