Planning and Zoning Agenda
August 24, 2021
1. Read and/or approve June 22, 2021 minutes ACTION ITEM
2. Public Hearings: During the Public Hearings, the following format will be used. For those wishing to speak, please sign in on the appropriate Sign Up Sheet.
• Applicant Presentation
• Staff Presentation
• Written Correspondence
• Supporters of the Application
• Neutrals of the Application
• Opponents of the Application Present and Abut
• Applicant Rebuttal
• Hearing closed
• Discussion and Recommendation by the Commission
Planning and Zoning shall make its findings of fact and recommendations to the City Council.
Public Hearing #1: Conditional Use Application to expand Cornerstone Learning Center from the existing Church of the Nazarene building to a new building located on church property to the north ACTION ITEM
3. Unfinished Business
4. New Business
a. Discuss vendors without buildings operating in the City limits
b. Discuss conditional uses and home businesses in residential areas
Regular Meeting Date: the 4th Tuesday of each month at 5:30 p.m.