Grangeville City Council Agenda
August 6, 2018 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of July 16th, 17th, 18th and 19th meeting ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Jade O’Brien – permission to set up in Pioneer Park or Lion’s Park for special events such as parties and the farmer’s market ACTION ITEM
2. Fred Stevens – permission for Jumpeez Inflatables to set Pioneer Park on August 11th from 4pm – 9pm for a free community BBQ sponsored by Reaching Men Organization ACTION ITEM
1. Public Works Report – Bob
2. Library Minutes – accept minutes of July 19, 2018 ACTION ITEM
1. Discuss Equity Buy In deferred payment schedule – Jeff ACTION ITEM
1. Approve transfer of the Liquor license from Lick Creek Food Services Inc. d/b/a Oscar’s to Michael L. Ozmer d/b/a The Trails Restaurant & Lounge pending State approval ACTION ITEM
2. Adopt the 2018-19 Tentative Budget ACTION ITEM
3. Public Works indefinite sidewalk waiver recommendation for Jim McColloch, 722 N Idaho ACTION ITEM
4. Accept audit engagement letter with Millington Zwygart for fiscal year ending 9/30/2018 in
the amount of $19,700 ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
1. 2018-19 Budget Hearing: September 4, 2018
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.