Grangeville City Council Agenda
August 15, 2022 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the August 1st ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Ashley Szudajski – request and submittal of a petition to allow chickens and rabbits in all zones in the city
2. Michael Williams – discuss being charged when water is not being used and the lack of not being able to have the utility bill in the renter name
1. Police Report – Joe
2. Traffic Study – Report by Chief Newman on the traffic study for a school zone for Cornerstone Christian Learning Center, 515 W North 2nd Street
a. Decision on the request from Cornerstone Christian Learning Center, 515 W North 2nd Street for a school zone on W North 2nd Street from N Idaho to N A and on North A Street from W North 2nd to W North 4th ACTION ITEM
3. Public Works Report – Bob
4. Accept the Fire Minutes of June 13 and 27, 2022 ACTION ITEM
5. Accept Library Minutes July 14, 2022 ACTION ITEM
1. Discussion and revision ideas for on street parking of trailers 9-2-15 ACTION ITEM
2. Discussion and revision ideas for animals allowed in zone B and D ACTION ITEM
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Authorize the Mayor to sign the Idaho Community Development Block Grant (ICDBG) Agreement for the High Zone Water Tank Project in the amount of $500,000 ACTION ITEM
2. Authorize the mayor to sign ICDBG Fund Request #1 in the amount of $55,429 ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.