Grangeville City Council Agenda
March 18, 2019 – 6:00 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the March 4th meeting ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Police and Animal Control Report – February 2018
2. Accept Fire training minutes – 2/11/19 and 2/25/19 ACTION ITEM
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Arbor Day Proclamation and authorize signing of Arbor Day Grant application ACTION ITEM
2. Surplus the following Public Works Items: ACTION ITEM
a. Line laser sprayer by CRACO $200 OBO
b. Stanly hydraulic power 1 with 1 jack hammer $999 OBO
c. Air compressor with Briggs & Stratton gas motor $100 OBO
3. Set September 3, 2019 as the budget hearing for 2019-20 ACTION ITEM
4. Resolution to amend the Comprehensive Plan to allow for commercial zoning from Court Street to Highway 95 ACTION ITEM
5. Ordinance to rezone the property from Court Street to Hwy 95 from Residential Zone A to Commercial ACTION ITEM
6. Approve Ricoh Lease for the police copier ACTION ITEM
7. Ratify the signing of the Road Use permit with Idaho Forest Group ACTION ITEM
8. Discuss the possibility of a multiple use path, pedestrians/bikes as submitted by letter from Grangeville Highway District ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.