Grangeville City Council Agenda
February 18, 2020 – 6:00 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the February 3rd and 10th meeting ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Lynda Fox, Syringa EMT – Update on Spring Fling taking place March 7th and 8th
1. Police Report – January 2020
2. Public Works Report – Bob
3. Accept the Fire Training Minutes of January 13 and 27, 2020 ACTION ITEM
4. Update on Civility in Public Discourse meeting
Update on electric car charging station
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Approve the application for a beer license for Grangeville Border Days Inc d/b/a Grangeville Border Days ACTION ITEM
Executive Session: According to Idaho Code 74-206 (c) To acquire an interest in real property ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.