Grangeville City Council Agenda
May 20, 2019 – 6:00 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the May 6th meeting ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Accept Fire Minutes of April 8 and April 22, 2019 ACTION ITEM
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Approve the Catering Permit and Beer Garden Application submitted by Grangeville Elks Lodge #1825 for the State Elks Convention President’s Party on June 8th from 12pm – 7pm ACTION ITEM
2. Discussion on dissolving the trust for the Klein Memorial property ACTION ITEM
3. Appoint Bob Mager as the administrator for a possible subdivision on the southwest side of the City ACTION ITEM
4. Discuss appraisal and authorize purchase of property by the Watershed from Vincent and Diane Corrao, based upon appraisal ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.