Training meeting Monday, November 9, 2020
- Brian called the meeting to order at 1800
- Brian said that because to the new fill station coming for the SCOTTs we will be reorganizing and cleaning up the station tonight. He said we will need two crews; one upstairs and one down to clean sort and organize storage and downstairs common area.
- Brian reminded everyone that if the gear was not put away that is hanging up on the hooks downstairs it will go into storage tonight.
- Brian stressed the importance with the heavy snow of helping arriving trucks/engines locate hydrants. if you arrive on a scene first. Also, if you have a hydrant around your home make sure it is clear of snow.
- Andrew reminded everyone on Engine #2 to double check to make sure gear was in its proper location.
- Brian dismissed everyone to get the station cleaned and ready for the SCOTT fill station.
- Meeting adjourned at 1945
Bob Mager 541, Brian Perry 542, Jared Andrews 543.