Grangeville City Council Agenda
September 19, 2016 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the September 6th
1. Sara Espeland – Update on Animal Rescue Foundation
2. Renee Stevens – Introduction to the program Partnerships for Healthy Communities
1. Police and Animal Control Report – August 2016
a. Traffic Study result for one way traffic on West North Street between North C and North B and Syringa Hospital’s request to withdraw their one way traffic pattern application
2. Fire Department Minutes – July 25th, August 8th and August 22nd
1. Authorize going out to bid on a Vac Truck as budgeted for 2016-17
2. Authorize going out to bid on the 2 police vehicles as budgeted for 2016-17
3. Accept Life Chain Sunday on October 2, 2016 from 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.