Grangeville City Council Agenda
October 15, 2018 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the October 1st Council meeting ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Grangeville Border Days Royalty – request to have the lighted Christmas Parade in conjunction with Winter Magic on November 24th ACTION ITEM
1. Police and Animal Control Report – September 2018
1. Approve the Ricoh contract for a copier at the library ACTION ITEM
2. Adopt the Ordinance to revise Title 1 Chapter 6, including meeting time change for the Council ACTION ITEM
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Approve the catering permit for Idaho County Veterans Association to cater the Grangeville Community Foundation annual appreciation and awards event at the Senior Citizen’s Center on November 8, 2018, 5pm – 10pm ACTION ITEM
Executive Session: According to Idaho Code 74-206 (c) To acquire an interest in real property ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.