Grangeville City Council Agenda
November 18, 2019 – 6:00 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the November 4th and November 7th meetings ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
Public Hearing: Alley Vacation in the vicinity of 313 E North 7th Street
1. Rhett Mahoney, Sts. Peter & Paul School – request to have a 6’ chain link fence taller than 3’ when within 50’ of the corner ACTION ITEM
1. Police Report – October 2019
2. Snowhaven Report and a request to have a beer and wine license on the hill – Mark ACTION ITEM
3. Accept fire training minutes of October 14 and 28, 2019 ACTION ITEM
1. Discuss and possibly authorize moving the location at Pioneer Park of the proposed band shell ACTION ITEM
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Discuss and adopt the revised Animal Control ordinance ACTION ITEM
2. Accept the official election results as submitted by Idaho County ACTION ITEM
3. Discuss moving the December 2nd Council meeting to noon on December 3rd since a majority of the Council will be at a meeting in Lewiston for the day ACTION ITEM
4. Discuss and adopt the revised ordinance on manufactured home definitions ACTION ITEM
Executive Session: According to 74-206 (c) To acquire an interest in real property ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.