Grangeville City Council Agenda
April 15, 2013 – 7:30 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the April 1st meeting
1. Carlene Whitesell – request for the City to help with water and sewer costs at the Community Garden
2. Louise Ellenberg, Hope Center – Walk for Life on May 11th, donation request of individual season pass and banner request from April 20th-May 11th (see letter)
3. Rachel Young, 2013 Summer Concert Series – 7/18, 7/25, 8/1 and 8/8
1. WWTP Project Update
2. Library Report
1. City recommendation on the request of Kevin & Michelle Barger, 420 E So 7th Street to receive a variance for drilling a well in the Area of Impact which would include disconnecting from City water but retaining the sewer connection
2. Discussion on a policy on the spending of Webb money
a. Public Works: 2 Wisconsin air cooled motors, models VF4D, 24 horse at 2400 rpm. Serial #s 5363108 and #5363118.
b. Public Works: 4 Motorola Handhelds P200 Radios, 4 battery chargers and 4 Kenwood mobile radios for vehicles
c. Fire: Stihl chain saw, 041 farm boss 20” bar,
2. Discuss using some of the budgeted capital outlay funds to buy chemicals for operation
3. Discussion on Park Well
4. Donation request from Senior Fun Night 2013
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.