Grangeville City Council Agenda
October 5, 2009 – 7:30 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the September 21st meeting
1. Terra Hill – discuss the name holder on the new electric account at Pioneer Park
2. Ray & Ellen Aiken, 1404 Scott – sidewalk waiver request on Monroe Street
3. Ben McLean, 421 Lincoln – water bill due dates
1. Police and Animal Control Report – September 2009
2. Library Minutes – September 24, 2009
3. Clerk Report – Collections, ICCTFOA Conference
1. Discussion on Pat Webb’s request for relief from the water bond at 103 W North 7th
1. Proclamation for National American Indian Heritage Month
2. Authorize and approve contract with J-U-B to provide engineering services for the 2010 sewer line replacement project
3. Sts. Peter & Paul Parish/School request for a temporary handicap ramp at the church, in the setback on South B Street
4. Authorize temporary alley closure for the east end (approx. 150′) of the alley connecting No. Florence & No. Boulevard Sts. between E. No. 2nd St. & E. No. 3rd St. Closure is necessary to allow grass to be planted & established.
5. Designate the City Clerk as the Title VI Coordinator
6. Resolution No. 218: Discrimination Complaint Procedure
7. Resolution No. 219: Non-Discrimination Policy Statement
8. Proclamation for National Long-Term Care Residents’ Rights Week
9. Approve Herco payment of $10,187.06 for cold mix
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.