Grangeville City Council Agenda
April 6, 2009 – 7:30 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the March 16th meeting
Public hearing for alley vacation and a portion of E So 9th Street
During the Public Hearing, the following format will be used. For those wishing to speak, please sign in on the appropriate Sign Up Sheet.
• Applicant Presentation
• Staff Presentation
• Written Correspondence
• Supporters of the Application
• Neutrals of the Application
• Opponents of the Application Present and Abut
• Applicant Rebuttal
• Hearing closed
• Discussion and Recommendation by the Commission
1. Justin Wilson, TD&H – introduction of company
2. Steven Maconnell – concerns on an incident on March 20th
1. Police and Animal Control Report – March 2009
2. Library Board Minutes – March 26, 2009
1. Draft Ordinance – Notification and disconnection if utility bill is unpaid
1. Set 2009-2010 budget hearing for September 8, 2009
2. Garbage update from County meeting – Mayor Walker
3. Renewal of Rodeo Grounds Lease with Border Days Inc.
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.