Grangeville Centennial Library
“Art in the Park”
Monday July 3, 2017 10am – 6pm
Tuesday July 4, 2017 10am – 4pm
Located at Grangeville Idaho’s Premier Downtown Park:
Applications are now being accepted for this year’s two-day event, “Art in the Park 2017”, sponsored by the Grangeville Centennial Library. This two-day event occurs during Grangeville’s Border Days scheduled for Saturday July 1st through Tuesday July 4th. The Border Days parade passes by the park Monday & Tuesday afternoon at 2pm and the Camas Prairie Cruisers will be parked across the street from the park throughout the day on Monday. There will also be multiple food vendors located in Heritage Square and the local churches will serve their annual walking tacos and strawberry shortcake in the park on the Fourth of July.
Guidelines for vendors
- Only original work crafted or created by the applying artist may be Informational only booths will be accepted.
- Entry fee of $45 pays for a one-day space which measures 10 feet across the front and 10 feet along the sides; $90 pays for a one-day space which measures 10’x20’. A two-day entry fee of $70 (discounted $20 for participating in both days) pays for a space which measures 10’x10’ and $140 (discounted $40 for participating in both days) pays for a space which measures 10’x20’. Prepayment is required.
- Cancellation: Full refund if cancellation is received by June 15, 2017. Event will not be cancelled due to rain or wind.
- If you were a vendor last year a space is already reserved for However, we can only hold your reservation if you return the application by May 15, 2017. Also, vendors who will be partaking in the event for one-day only will be given spaces towards the end of each area as to not disrupt the event flow. Confirmations will be emailed to all applicants. If you do not have an email, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope so we can mail a confirmation.
- Vendors must provide their own tables, chairs &
- Set up will begin at 6am on the morning of July 3rd (no early set up allowed).
- Parking for booth set-up only, is permitted at the curb around the Please remove your cars as quickly as possible to allow other vendors to unload. Cars parked on Main Street must be removed before 10am each day for parade watchers- per the city’s request.
- Idaho Tax Commission requires that you collect sales The Idaho State Tax Commission requires you to fill out form ST 124 which will be available the day of the show. We will be collecting these near the close of the second day of the show, unless otherwise dictated.
- Please check in at the Grangeville Centennial Library/Check-in table upon
- Please, no alcohol or drugs.
- Tourist and travel information is available from the Grangeville Chamber of Commerce, Hwy 95 and Pine, Grangeville, Idaho, Phone: 208-983-0460.
If you have any questions, please contact the library at 208-983-0951.
Please print and fill out the vendor application.
Submit application with payment by May 15, 2017 to:
Grangeville Centennial Library
215 W. North Street
Make Check payable to GCL