Grangeville Centennial Library
“Art in the Park”
Wednesday July 4th, 2018 10am – 6pm
Thursday July 5th, 2018 10am – 4pm
Located at Grangeville Idaho’s Premier Downtown Park:
Applications are now being accepted for this year’s two-day event, “Art in the Park 2018”, sponsored by the Grangeville Centennial Library. This two-day event occurs during Grangeville’s Border Days. The Border Days parade will pass by the park in the afternoon at 2pm Wednesday and Thursday. The Camas Prairie Cruisers will be parked across the street from the park on days that are to be announced later. There will also be multiple food vendors located in Heritage Square and the local churches will serve their annual walking tacos and strawberry shortcake in the park on the Fourth of July.
Guidelines for vendors
- Only original work crafted or created by the applying artist may be Informational only booths will be accepted.
- Entry fee of $45 pays for a one-day space which measures 10 feet across the front and 10 feet along the sides; $90 pays for a one-day space which measures 10’x20’. A two-day entry fee of $70 (discounted $20 for participating in both days) pays for a space which measures 10’x10’ and $140 (discounted $40 for participating in both days) pays for a space which measures 10’x20’. Prepayment is required.
- Cancellation: Full refund if cancellation is received by June 15, 2018. Event will not be cancelled due to rain or wind.
- If you have participated in Art in the Park before and want to participate again this year, you will have first choice in the spot you want. If you want the same spot as last year please have your application in by May 15, 2018. After this date, the spot will then be opened to the next person in line. Also, vendors who are partaking in the event for one-day only will be given spaces towards the end of each area as to not disrupt the event flow. Confirmations will be emailed to all applicants. If you do not provide us with an email, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope so we can mail a confirmation.
- Vendors must provide their own tables, chairs and shelters.
- Set up will begin at 6am on the morning of July 4th (no early set up allowed).
- Parking for booth set-up only, is permitted at the curb around the Please remove your cars as quickly as possible to allow other vendors to unload. Cars parked on Main Street must be removed before 10am each day for parade watchers- per the city’s request.
- Idaho Tax Commission requires that you collect sales The Idaho State Tax Commission requires you to fill out form ST 124 which will be available the day of the show. We will be collecting these near the close of the second day of the show, unless otherwise dictated.
- Please check in at the Grangeville Centennial Library/Check-in table upon
- Please, NO alcohol or drugs.
- Tourist and travel information is available from the Grangeville Chamber of Commerce, Hwy 95 and Pine, Grangeville, Idaho, Phone: 208-983-0460.
If you have any questions, please contact the library at 208-983-0951.