Library Cards at Grangeville’s Centennial Library

Centennial Library provides library cards free of charge to individuals living inside the city limits of Grangeville Idaho.

Adults over 18 must present proof of residence with a current street (not mailing) address. Children under 18 must bring a parent or legal guardian with proof of residence.

Out of Town (non-resident) cards are issued to the household and covers all persons living in the same residence. Cost is $30 per year. Financial aid is available through the Barbara Hanson Scholarship Fund.

By city ordinance, you are considered resident if you own property inside the city limits and can provide proof of ownership.