Friends of Centennial Library in Grangeville are sponsoring a logo contest to create a logo for our non-profit. Our mission is to support our local library.
Winner will receive a $50 cash prize plus a hoodie with the logo they designed printed on it
1) “Friends of Centennial Library” must appear on the logo. (The acronym FoCL is optional.)
2) Design may be in color or black and white
3) Design must be clear when photocopied at multiple scales/sizes
4) Logo will be used for letterhead, bookmarks, mugs, shirts, etc.
5) All rights of the winning logo are conveyed to Friends of Centennial Library
6) An individual may submit more than one logo idea
7) Submission of logos must be by April 12, 2017
8) Logos may be dropped off at the Grangeville Centennial Library, 215 W North Street, Grangeville, ID
9) Please include your name, phone and email or address so that we may contact you (on back of submission)
10) Logo selection will occur around April 17 with winner announced in the Free Press/Shopper the week of April 26.
For additional information:
*contact Cindy Lane at 983-3875
A helpful link for logo development is: Ten Tips for Designing Logos That Don’t Suck