Grangeville City Council Agenda
December 7, 2009 – 7:30 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the November 16th meeting
1. Tove Ness: discussion on temporary closure of the alley connecting No. Florence & No. Boulevard Sts. between E. No. 2nd St. & E. No. 3rd St.
2. Pat Webb: discussion on utility bill at 801 No State
1. Police and Animal Control Report – November 2009
2. Library Board Minutes – November 19, 2009
1. Resolution – Banner Policy
2. WWTP Variance Update
1. Snowhaven – authorize signing of lease
2. Discussion of installation of storm water system at 201 E South 10th Street
Items to Note:
1. Revenue and Expenditure Reports – Year End 0809
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.