Grangeville City Council Agenda
February 16, 2010 – 7:30 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the February 1st meeting
1. Area of Impact Ordinance Discussion
1. David Anderson – request permission for temporary placement of a portable toilet at the rear of the bowling alley to serve new business he is planning to open in the bowling alley basement.
2. Vie Van Noy – request for individual pool pass donation for “Move It”
3. Tera King – Discussion on Watershed Management Plan
4. Riedesel Engineering – North Meadow Street Update
5. Ben and Jenny McLean – Claim for sewer back up
1. Library Minutes – January 28, 2010
a. Appoint David Rauzi to a 5 year term expiring 12/31/14
2. Snowhaven Minutes – February 4, 2010
1. WWTP Variance Update
1. Donate approximately 100’ surplus fencing to Golf Course
2. Sidewalk waiver request at 814 Crooks
3. Discussion of mileage reimbursement rate – state reduced to $.455 per mile
4. Request from Clara Ellenberg, 803 Lincoln to place a 4’ chain link fence on the corner
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.